Vessl is a portable smartphone charging solution offered in restaurants, coffee shops, bars, hotels and other public venues nationwide. The idea behind Vessl is simple -- give people a charge when and where they need it most. We believe local business owners are the experience engineers and problem solvers best positioned to solve the chronic problem of constant battery loss.
Vessl is a product of Connect Group Enterprises, a company with offices in both San Francisco and Seoul, South Korea. We aim to bridge the technology divide between Asia and North America by introducing new and meaningful technology to each respective market.
- Work with CGE's sales management to execute sales strategy
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Grow relationships with regional and national restaurants, cafes, bars/ nightclubs and hotels
- Cold call and email key stakeholders to create business opportunities
- Lead accounts through all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closing deals
- Conduct product presentations both in person and virtually
- Effectively manage your sales pipeline by keeping clean records, and running reports that indicate priority opportunities
- Create wins for your accounts,Vessl (CGE) and all stakeholders involved
- Grow commitment to both product and industry expertise
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- A high quality human being that enjoys sales, working hard, building relationships, and thrives on small nimble teams
- Bay Area based sales professional that can both telecommute and work in an office
- 3+ years of sales experience (junior to mid-level), preferably in the food and beverage and hospitality industries
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, Asana, and has a tendency to pick up other software quickly
- Developed in the science and art of strategic selling. Understands the depth involved in growing long term partnerships with complex accounts
- A skilled writer and communicator
- Most importantly, has a desire to build a special company that will make charging in public areas as ubiquitous as wi-fi, and is committed to doing it the right way
PLEASE SEND US THE FOLLOWING
- Cover Letter
- Two sentences describing your passion
P.S. - you do not have to say sales unless it's true :)
Role includes both base and commission.
Send to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!