One of only eight emerging technology companies chosen to present at the Council of State Restaurant Associations (CSRA) Summer Membership and Marketing Conference in mid-July, Brenton Gieser, CEO of Vessl, wowed the restaurant industry executives in attendance with Vessl's user-friendly, in-venue charging solution and mobile marketing capabilities.
The session, a “Shark Tank”-style pitch event called “The Chopping Block,” was an invitation-only, judged show in which companies with innovative products or services presented to a panel of top restaurant executives and influencers.
The consensus was that Vessl will become a game changing tool for the restaurant industry: businesses will now be able to stay ahead of the vastly expanding mobile usage of their guests by providing – in their venue – a portable, easy-to-use charging device. And Vessl's on-device marketing capabilities (branding, QR codes, NFC technology) give restaurant operators a way to promote events, specials and loyalty clubs directly to customers via the mobile charger.
“As a result of our presence at the conference, Vessl was able to establish key partnerships with a group of the most forward thinking state restaurant associations in the country,” stated Brenton Gieser. Some of the groups include:
- California Restaurant Association
- Michigan Restaurant Association
- Colorado Restaurant Association
- Arizona Restaurant Association
- West Virginia Hospitality & Travel Association
- Kentucky Restaurant Association
- Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association
- Nevada Restaurant Association
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association
- Mississippi Hospitality & Restaurant Association
- Louisiana Restaurant Association
- Kansas Restaurant & Hospitality Association
- Georgia Restaurant Association
- Alaska Cabaret, Hotel, Restaurant and Retailers Association